Hello,

I'm trying to find out if I could use reviewboard with Synergy CM.
Before starting to look at any required SCMTool implementation, I
wanted to confirm one thing.

Since Synergy CM has a task based approach for tracking things instead
of file based (as opposed to CVS or SVN and such) is that going to be
a problem with how code review process in reviewboard works?

"Task" in Synergy CM represents a logical change to code and it can
contain several files. So from code review point of view we'd have to
first check in the task and then review the entire contents of the
task at once instead of reviewing just one file at a time.

Thanks,
Lasse