I'd have to have a better understanding of tasks before I could give you a
clear answer. They sort of sound similar to Perforce changesets, if I'm not
mistaken. In a Perforce changeset, you have a bunch of metadata (summary,
description, etc) and associated files, which all gets committed at once.

If tasks are like that, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.