Thanks for the reply. In the mean while I was playing with reviewboard
using Subversion. I created some review requests manually with diffs
containing differences from several files and found that it would
probably be sufficient for me at this point (to get things started).
In case I'll only be submitting review requests manually, do I
essentially just need to create a new SCMTool for Synergy CM to be
able to use reviewboard with it?

Thank you,

On Sep 25, 5:44 pm, "Christian Hammond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd have to have a better understanding of tasks before I could give you a
> clear answer. They sort of sound similar to Perforce changesets, if I'm not
> mistaken. In a Perforce changeset, you have a bunch of metadata (summary,
> description, etc) and associated files, which all gets committed at once.
> If tasks are like that, then it shouldn't be a problem.
> Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> VMware, Inc.
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 8:27 AM, Lasse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I'm trying to find out if I could use reviewboard with Synergy CM.
> > Before starting to look at any required SCMTool implementation, I
> > wanted to confirm one thing.
> > Since Synergy CM has a task based approach for tracking things instead
> > of file based (as opposed to CVS or SVN and such) is that going to be
> > a problem with how code review process in reviewboard works?
> > "Task" in Synergy CM represents a logical change to code and it can
> > contain several files. So from code review point of view we'd have to
> > first check in the task and then review the entire contents of the
> > task at once instead of reviewing just one file at a time.
> > Thanks,
> > Lasse- Hide quoted text -
To post to this group, send email to