A couple notes on this:
1. The automake build system hasn't been removed yet, but we're all
but converted over to setuptools for installation. This will be going
away soon; if you need anything in the setuptools install for your
packaging work, please let us know.
2. In future, please submit patches to http://reviews.review-board.org/

Committed as r1518.