Greetings.

I installed reviewboard, and it seems to work ok using post-review,
the only issue with is is that (as the name says) post-review is to
make reviews already submitted, on what I want to do is use it on not
committed changes.

I use perforce, and that is why I am using post-review (as I heard p4
diff is broken, even I think that strange, specially using the -du
flag).
So does any one has a wrapper to p4 that allows the us of review-board
with not submitted changes?