I'm using perforce with ReviewBoard, and when I post a review it can
never generate the diff.  This is the error it sends me:
The patch to '//some/place/in/perforce/yes/this/is/fake_sysctl.h'
didn't apply cleanly. The temporary files have been left in '/tmp/
reviewboard.zoa6PK' for debugging purposes. `patch` returned: patching
file /tmp/reviewboard.zoa6PK/tmpCk02zP Hunk #1 FAILED at 10. 1 out of
1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file /tmp/reviewboard.zoa6PK/
tmpCk02zP-new.rej

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py", line 86, in view_diff
    files = get_diff_files(diffset, None, interdiffset, highlighting)
  File "/root/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 651, in
get_diff_files
  File "/root/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 567, in
generate_files
  File "/root/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 55, in
cache_memoize
  File "/root/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 570, in
<lambda>
  File "/root/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 338, in
get_chunks
  File "/root/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 254, in
get_patched_file
  File "/root/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 122, in patch
Exception: The patch to '//some/place/in/perforce/yes/this/is/
fake_sysctl.h_sysctl.h' didn't apply cleanly. The temporary files have