On Oct 9, 5:46 pm, Jeff Mickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [..]
>
> When I look at  /tmp/reviewboard.zoa6PK/tmpCk02zP , it's just an empty
> file, which leads me to believe that it'

I accidentally hit send, here's the rest:

When I look at  /tmp/reviewboard.zoa6PK/tmpCk02zP , it's just an empty
file, which leads me to believe that reviewboard for some reason can't
connect to perforce correctly to get the original file.  Also a lot of
those file paths are incorrect, as they correspond to /root instead
of /srv/reviewboard where they live.  That may relate to the other
errors I was getting (posted earlier in this group at :
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard/browse_thread/thread/ccf52133b95a2e05/e3f824b06f697725)

Thanks for any help.