Hi everyone.

Due to the large amount of work required to keep IE6 compatibility, I've
been considering dropping support and requiring IE7 and up.

I'd like to get a feel as to how much this will affect people. If you work
in a company where IE6 is the norm and upgrading to IE7 is not really an
option or would be simply hard to do, I'd like to know.

Please respond to me privately so we don't end up cluttering the list.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.