I'm stuck.

I did a difference between the 0.7 version I was using (a patched
version from a while ago) and the new pristine 0.8 version.  The diff
command line is different, so I figured I'd just use the older
version.  The execute subroutine is pretty significantly different too
though, so I wasn't able to complete this effort.  I don't know python
enough to do anything substantial.

I'd really like to use the latest and greatest (unpatched), but what I
downloaded doesn't work under cygwin.


# new version of diff:
diff_cmd = ["diff", "-urNp", old_file, new_file]

# old version of diff (0.7)
diff_cmd = "diff -urNp \"%s\" \"%s\"" % (old_file, new_file)

Whatever these differences mean, the v0.8 execute command is unable to
handle the v0.7 diff command.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to reviewboard@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 

Reply via email to