I want to thank everyone who replied, and if you haven't yet we'd still love
your input! We had some good comments on the subject.

It seems that while most places have moved past IE6 at this point or are
willing to, there are still several who can't upgrade at this point. So I'll
continue to work on improving our story for IE6 support. We do want to move
away from it eventually, though, so we may revisit this after IE8 is out (as
IE6 will be somewhere between 5 and 6 years old at that point).

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.