After a decent amount of monkeying around this afternoon, I've still
gotten nowhere.  It appears that the DiffSet and FileDiff objects are
just fine... it's just for some reason when it gets the source file
and puts it in /tmp.. it's empty.  So everything from then on breaks
during get_diff_files.  This is really frustrating as I can't seem to
get an error, just a bunch of weird behaviour around having a blank
source file.  Not to mention I don't see where it's going to the P4
repository to pick this file up again.

Any help appreciated...
  //  jeff