Hi,

I use git internally and want to use RB to review code changes before
submitting to our repo.

We have a central repository which holds the main code. Developers
pull from this repo and work with their local checkouts. After hacking
their internal repos, when the code is in a consistent shape, they
push to the repo. Ideally our work flow should be

1. Developers pull from main repo
2. Developers hack, make multiple commits in local repo
3. Developers push code
4. Push uploads the patches to RB.
5. Reviewers review the diff and suggest changes etc code goes back
and forth between dev and RB
6. Reviewers approve the code
7. RB pushes the code to main repo, with proper commit messages etc

Is such a work flow possible in RB? If not approximations would also
be most welcome.

raj