Hi,

I've got a question about how djblets.siteconfig handles changes in
the settings.py and settings_local.py files.

After upgrading to r1537 (and introducing djblets.siteconfig), as I
understand, a SiteConfiguration object has been created (and stored in
the db) that reflects the existing state of settings.py and
setting_local.py.

If I later make changes to settings_local.py (for example, changing
the cache backend), it's not reflected in the SiteConfiguration
object, and ReviewBoard never sees this change. There also doesn't
seem to be an easy way to update this field (the settings admin
interface doesn't include it).

This shouldn't be this cumbersome. I get a feeling that I missed
something...

Thanks,
Eyal