I was wondering what all the events that cause an email trigger. My
guess would be:

1.)When a review goes "live" (to everyone who is on the review)
2.)When a review gets closed ("set submitted")
3.)Anytime a review is published by any of the reviewers
4.)When a diff is updated

(Can you confirm all of the events that trigger an email,if possible?)

I haven't had a chance to test all of these, but the one I have been
working with the most is #3, and I have seen this work, but at times I
don't get any emails..  I can't seem to figure out why. Any thoughts?