We'll look into a solution for this.

We know we need to be able to give users an alternate directory for media
installation, so that you can have multiple instances with their own
"uploaded" directories. This will at leas take that part out of the egg
directory.

I'm trying to figure out the best way of doing this, but it'll probably
involve a script that does much of the installation for you and then sets up
a directory hierarchy with the media directory inside it, with symlinks
pointing to the installed copy of Review Board. But of course we'll need to
solve the issue of the ReviewBoard egg directory first.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.