Also, it'd be helpful to find out what we're actually seeing from the
Perforce server as soon as we attempt to fetch it.

If you turn on logging, do you see any "Fetch file ..." log statements? They
should show the patch and the revision.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 2:23 AM, Christian Hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Can you show me the output of post-review --debug? (Be sure to strip out
> sensitive info).
> Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> VMware, Inc.
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Jeff Mickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> After a decent amount of monkeying around this afternoon, I've still
>> gotten nowhere.  It appears that the DiffSet and FileDiff objects are
>> just fine... it's just for some reason when it gets the source file
>> and puts it in /tmp.. it's empty.  So everything from then on breaks
>> during get_diff_files.  This is really frustrating as I can't seem to
>> get an error, just a bunch of weird behaviour around having a blank
>> source file.  Not to mention I don't see where it's going to the P4
>> repository to pick this file up again.
>> Any help appreciated...
>>   //  jeff

To post to this group, send email to