Ok, strange. It works now, but I didn't do anything. (the box is not
under my control so a restart my have occurred without me having to do
it). However, in the admin interface, it still appears unset. Also,
for new profiles, I always have to set it manually (which I am not
sure if that is intentional or not, or if it is because I am having
some sort of issue). I guess I don't care as long as it works, its
just weird. Something is still not right but I'll put it on the low
priority list for now.