This is probably a small design flaw. We're populating these settings in the
SiteConfiguration entry in the database with whatever was in, or Django's default settings file, but that gives users no
way to override in

Since we are populating it, we're going to need to provide equivalent
settings in the admin UI. If you can file a bug on what exactly you need to
change (cache backend and whatever else), I'll get to it soon.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 6:32 AM, eyal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I've got a question about how djblets.siteconfig handles changes in
> the and files.
> After upgrading to r1537 (and introducing djblets.siteconfig), as I
> understand, a SiteConfiguration object has been created (and stored in
> the db) that reflects the existing state of and
> If I later make changes to (for example, changing
> the cache backend), it's not reflected in the SiteConfiguration
> object, and ReviewBoard never sees this change. There also doesn't
> seem to be an easy way to update this field (the settings admin
> interface doesn't include it).
> This shouldn't be this cumbersome. I get a feeling that I missed
> something...
> Thanks,
> Eyal

To post to this group, send email to