I spent far too much time searching the discussions and source before
I realized that git was actually supported, but not in post-review. Is
there any reason that post-review doesn't support (non svn) git other
than that you haven't gotten to it yet? I'd like to add support. I was
able to upload a git diff manually to a reviewboard server, though I'm
not sure exactly what git diff format it is looking for.