No reason except we haven't gotten to it yet. We've been quite busy with the
VMware Workstation 6.5 release for the past year or so and trying to juggle
Review Board fixes and the 1.0 release in the meantime. It's been hard to
get to a lot of things.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.