Hi Guys,

I'm trying to install Review Board on a virtual machine (VMWare
virtual server) to play around a bit and get a feel for the
installation before I move on to a physical machine.

I've installed:
Django 1.0
Python 2.6

I'm totally new to all of this and I'm not sure how to install
patchutils. I've extracted it but that's as far as I got. Can anyone
tell me what I'm missing?

I followed the instructions on
and got the built-in server running (patchutils be damned). I can
access/navigate http://localhost:8000/ but only on the virtual machine
where I am running the built-in server.

I'm trying to access the home page from another PC on the LAN (this is
the PC running virtual server) using http://server IP address:8000/
but I cannot ("Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage").

Is this to be expected? I haven't configured anything. Is the
combination of the built-in server and using "virtual internet" just
too slow? (talking out of my ass here)

Any help would be much appreciated.