Thanks Christy ..! I have added reviewers .
Can you pl clarify my below doubts ..?

1.For uploading a file "admin.py" to review,i am just giving the base
path (say accounts/)and created a DIFF file of admin.py and giving the
DIFF file path in Browse.Now i can able to see the DIFF file.Am i
following right procedure?Pl clarify.

2.After finishing review,if author clicks "setsubmitted" button,Is it
possible to check-in directly to SVN.?

3.Is it possible to upload multiple files in single instance for
review?If so, How?

4.If it is a new file for review,then how i can check-in for review?Pl
give me the steps .

Expecting yr reply very keen.

Regards,
dev