Thanks..I am done in this part.

Now i stuck in adding multiple repositories.
Actually i use subversion as scm.I have added repository url path
correctly and it works fine when i try to check-in for review in
command line.Works perfect.
Then i added one more subversion repository in GUI and saved and try
to upload a file through command line,it says an error "Error creating
review request: The repository path specified is not in the list of
known repositories (code 206)"

I am stuck again here.
Pl help me.
Awaiting for yr reply.