Thanks for responding Christian, I really appreciate your support. I
haven't had a chance to play with my reviewboard stuff so I've not
checked the config on my server. I'm almost sure p4 is in the path...
I'll take a look and let you know if it works.

Thanks again,

jr

On Oct 15, 7:52 pm, "Christian Hammond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You need to have p4 in the path where the web server can access it.
>
> Christian
>
> --
> Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> VMware, Inc.
>
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 11:41 AM, jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi
>
> > I'm trying to use reviewboard and P4 and I'm having some problems. I'd
> > really appreciate any help or hints to solve this issue.
>
> > I'm  creating the request using:
>
> > post-review.py xxxxx –d
>
> > It works and it's posting a draft on my server but it throws an
> > exception when I try to view the diff file (clicking on the "View
> > Difference" button). This is the stack trace:
>
> > [Errno 2] No such file or directory
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >  File "/var/www/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py", line 86, in
> > view_diff
> >    files = get_diff_files(diffset, None, interdiffset, highlighting)
> >  File "/var/www/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 651, in
> > get_diff_files
> >    enable_syntax_highlighting)
> >  File "/var/www/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 567, in
> > generate_files
> >    lambda: get_chunks(filediff.diffset,
> >  File "/root/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 55, in
> > cache_memoize
> >  File "/var/www/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 570, in
> > <lambda>
> >    enable_syntax_highlighting))
> >  File "/var/www/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 337, in
> > get_chunks
> >    old = get_original_file(filediff)
> >  File "/var/www/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 244, in
> > get_original_file
> >    data = cache_memoize(key, lambda: [fetch_file(file, revision)])[0]
> >  File "/root/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 55, in
> > cache_memoize
> >  File "/var/www/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 244, in
> > <lambda>
> >    data = cache_memoize(key, lambda: [fetch_file(file, revision)])[0]
> >  File "/var/www/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 224, in
> > fetch_file
> >    data = tool.get_file(file, revision)
> >  File "/var/www/reviewboard/scmtools/perforce.py", line 83, in
> > get_file
> >    p = subprocess.Popen(cmdline, stdout=subprocess.PIPE,
> > stderr=subprocess.PIPE)
> >  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/subprocess.py", line 594, in __init__
> >    errread, errwrite)
> >  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/subprocess.py", line 1147, in
> > _execute_child
> >    raise child_exception
> > OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
>
> > Has anyone seen this before? Is there something misconfigured on my
> > server?  Am I doing something wrong?
>
> > Thanks,
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to