I've installed the official Django 1.0 Release and am having the same
problem. The ChangeField mutations just aren't working.

For example,
   This Mutations:
        ChangeField('Tool', 'id', initial=None, unique=False)
   Appears to give this error:
        The following are the changes that could not be resolved:
        In model scmtools.Tool:
            In field 'id':
                Property 'unique' has changed

I'm totally unable to upgrade my reviewboard from a few months back!
Can anyone with django evolution experience help me?