Hi,

To add some more detail on the plans here, I've been working the past few
weeks on a large JavaScript UI rewrite for Review Board. The primary goal is
to move from YUI/YUI-Ext to jQuery, which cleans up the code, fixes several
bugs, and gives us a good platform for extension writers to use down the
road.

Along with this, we decided to improve the now almost 2 year old Review
Board UI and fix a number of known usability problems with it. This new UI
should make more sense and introduce a few new features, without forcing you
to relearn a bunch of things.

I'm nearing completion. Just a few more things to fix up and some unit tests
for the UI to write in order to help test it cross-browser. Once that goes
up for review, we're nearly ready to enter our alpha stage.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.