Hi Manny.

Yes, I'm planning on doing a blog entry with some screenshots of it
describing the process.

The workflow's basically the same, but I'll give a rundown on the big
changes related to reviewing:

  * The comment dialogs are smaller and less complex. It's very clear what
part is a "new comment" area and where the old comments are, and much more
clear that you're not responding to those comments.
  * The "Review" links and tab on the comment dialog are now gone. Instead,
there's a banner docked to the top of the screen that scrolls along with the
page (on anything other than IE6) containing "Edit Review", "Publish" and
"Discard" buttons. This makes it really easy to finalize your review or just
get rid of it at any point.
  * The new "Edit Review" page is much like the similar page in the
comment/review dialog we currently have, except that it's arranged more like
the reviews on the review request details page. You'll see the parts of the
screenshot you commented on, the lines in the diff, and you'll be able to
change the text of the comments right there.

There's a bunch of other little changes, but those are probably the
highlights that you'll notice.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.