Ok Christian ..:)
I have added repository like svn+ssh://10.x.x.x/svn/careers .After
adding this i shall be able to create a review.But when i click "View
Diff" button in gui,it get hung.i looked into the log.It is asking for
the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s Password: " .I am just confused.

Can you pl help me in this regard.?I am waiting for yr comment
christian ..:)

Regards,
dev