We made some improvements to the caching for this, but it's still extremely inefficient. We're tracking the problem as bug 692 (http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=692) but haven't had time to fix it.
-David On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 8:31 AM, H M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > We have a review request that was recently submitted that touches around > 200 source files (2-3 lines per file). Just a change in the copyright > notice. > > Reviewboard's "View Diff" page hangs. I'm assuming that it is having a > problem opening up 200 files to generate the HTML for the diff viewer. > > I realize that this is not a normal occurence and that the users can > submit smaller changesets, but I'm just wondering if there's any way to > speed this up. Simultaneously, I'd like to find a way to give a warning > to the user that the changeset is really large and they shouldn't submit > such a huge patch. > > H. > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
