Actually, I see the settings in the siteconfig_siteconfiguration table
now, but it isn't clear to me that they are being used, since I can't
seem to get any LDAP users to successfully login. How do I get
reviewboard to actually use LDAP to look a user's password? Does that
user have to be added to reviewboard first or will reviewboard now
allow anyone to login who has an LDAP entry?

It is a little confusing that the defaults come back into the form
after clicking 'save', though.

Brian