So, the one LDAP exception handler I didn't add logging to was the
"INVALID_CREDENTIALS" handler. This is thrown if the user's login/password
are invalid, *or* if the user mask string isn't correct. I'd imagine it's
probably the latter. Sure there's no typos or anything?

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.