I may have the terminology wrong. To be honest, I have very little
experience with LDAP and didn't write our LDAP support, so I'm just trying
to figure things out from the source.

It might be worth poking around in reviewboard/accounts/backends.py and see
where it fails. It could be in the INVALID_CREDENTIALS handlers (which I'd
suspect), and if so, then it likely is a configuration issue.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.