How recent is your SVN? We had a bug that was introduced recently preventing
saves on the General Settings page, which should now be fixed.

I have a couple fixes up for review that should hopefully be in tonight
which address some settings sync issues using mod_python, though it may not
fix this case since restarting the server did nothing. That bug sounds more
like the one we recently fixed in SVN.

Christian


-- 
Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.


On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 6:29 AM, Dave Calvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> I'm having a problem similar to the one described in this thread:
>
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard/browse_thread/thread/6337867e6435528f/1de6edc4c16d3d22
>
> The thread ended up focusing on LDAP, but it started with people
> changing settings and then seeing the original settings still there
> even after saving.  I'm having that problem.
>
> Specifically, I'm trying to change the Server field under the admin/
> settings/general URL.  It somehow got set to the top level domain for
> our site (i.e. http://abc.com).  I want to change it to the name of
> the server review board is running on (i.e. http://reviewboard.abc.com).
> I type the change into the field and hit the Save button at the
> bottom.  But when I come back to this page, for example by clicking
> the Settings button at the top again, it's reverted back to the
> original setting as if I'd never hit save.
>
> There's really no feedback on whether the save happened.  The browser
> says it's loading something briefly, but that's about it.  So I
> suspect the save isn't happening at all.
>
> I'm using apache with mod_python.  I've tried restarting apache and
> restarting my browser as suggested in the previous thread, but I've
> had no luck so far.  Any ideas would be appreciated.
>
> Dave
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to