How recent is your SVN? We had a bug that was introduced recently preventing
saves on the General Settings page, which should now be fixed.

I have a couple fixes up for review that should hopefully be in tonight
which address some settings sync issues using mod_python, though it may not
fix this case since restarting the server did nothing. That bug sounds more
like the one we recently fixed in SVN.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 6:29 AM, Dave Calvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm having a problem similar to the one described in this thread:
> The thread ended up focusing on LDAP, but it started with people
> changing settings and then seeing the original settings still there
> even after saving.  I'm having that problem.
> Specifically, I'm trying to change the Server field under the admin/
> settings/general URL.  It somehow got set to the top level domain for
> our site (i.e.  I want to change it to the name of
> the server review board is running on (i.e.
> I type the change into the field and hit the Save button at the
> bottom.  But when I come back to this page, for example by clicking
> the Settings button at the top again, it's reverted back to the
> original setting as if I'd never hit save.
> There's really no feedback on whether the save happened.  The browser
> says it's loading something briefly, but that's about it.  So I
> suspect the save isn't happening at all.
> I'm using apache with mod_python.  I've tried restarting apache and
> restarting my browser as suggested in the previous thread, but I've
> had no luck so far.  Any ideas would be appreciated.
> Dave

To post to this group, send email to