Sorry for the late reply.
Auth i am using is LDAP. Actually LDAP server was down in that time
while i was reporting this problem to you.
When it was getting up it connects.I wonder even i am having users in
local DB (they are created before LDAP configured in RB server), Is RB
use to authenticate and bind from LDAP?

Regards,
dev