If you go into the admin UI, there should be a "Review Groups" item. Click
Add next to this to add a new group.

Also, a review request should be visible to everybody once it's published.
If it's still a draft, only the user who owns the review request can see it.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.