Hi Christian,

Within the admin part of the application, I have setup a "users"
authorization group that contains all the permissions for the following
areas:

   - changedescs
   - diffviewer
   - reviews
   - sessions

Without assigning some of these permissions, new users have run into
problems creating a new review request with the post-review script.  So, I
took a blanket approach to the areas that seemed relevant.

Anyway, once a new user registers, I manually go into the admin section and
assign that new user to the "users" group, allowing them to inherit the
permissions.

What I would like to see is a way to indicate the following things:

   - A way to say that newly registered users should be assigned to a list
   of authorization groups.
   - A way for an email to be sent to "staff users" when a new user
   registers.

Cheers,
-Lyndon-

Lyndon Washington