Hi everyone,

At my company (netasq.com), we've work to use reviewboard with
pre-commit hook in subversion.
A developper can now post a review instead of real commiting his
changes. Example:

10:40:38 [EMAIL PROTECTED] reviewboard $ svn commit -m 'test review
(draftreview)' README
Envoi          README
Transmission des données .svn: Échec de la propagation (commit), détails :
svn: Commit blocked by pre-commit hook (exit code 1) with output:
Review request #34 posted.

1/ To make it work, you need to copy
* postreview.py (a modified version of contrib/tools/post-review.py,
to make it work with custom diff)
* pre-commit-hook-reviewboard.py
in your hooks subversion directory, and make them executable.

2/ Open and edit configuration in pre-commit-hook-reviewboard.py

3/ Copy/paste content in your pre-commit subversion hook :
# Reviewbord pre-commit
REVIEWBOARD_HOOK=`dirname $0`/pre-commit-hook-reviewboard.py
$REVIEWBOARD_HOOK "$REPOS" "$TXN">> /tmp/reviewboard_commit.log
# 0  => no review
# <0 => error
# 1  => review posted
 if [ $RET -lt 0 ]; then
        echo >&2
        echo "Review asked, but we got an error." >&2
        echo "Please report this error to administrator, thanks !" >&2
        echo >&2
        exit 1

if [ $RET -eq 1 ]; then
        exit 1

I known it's not a perfect solution, but maybe the actual code can
help somebody :)