Hi, I'm trying to get reviewboard working (for pre-reviews), but
somehow can't create new review requests. The problem is that SVN puts
date in diff instead of revision number and rb can't parse it. I
couldn't find any information how to force SVN (I'm using 1.5.1
client) to put revision number instead of date in diff files. I
suppose it's very easy but I'm too dumb to find it anywhere :)).

Cheers,
Tom