I just Installed reviewboard on my and the Problem I am facing is that
if I set DEBUG=True in seetings_local.py

Then when I run

 ./manage.py runserver IP_addr_where _revieboard_is_running:8000

then I get

Running dependency checks (set DEBUG=False to turn this off)...
Django 1.0 is required.

Please see http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/wiki/GettingStarted
for help setting up Review Board.

And the server does not start

BUT if  I set DEBUG=FALSE in settings_local.py   and run

./manage.py runserver IP_addr_where _revieboard_is_running:8000

then the server runs.

Validating models...
0 errors found

Django version 1.0.2 final, using settings 'reviewboard.settings'
Development server is running at
Quit the server with CONTROL-C.

Can anyone help with this