Hi Christian,

Yesterday I've migrated to "new way of..." ReviewBoard (after putting
some effort :)). Today I wanted to upgrade it and all went smoothly
till I wanted to upgrade site. I got same error as yesterday (missing
python sqlite module which was caused by default settings of
ReviewBoard). So I examined the site-packages directory and found out
that there were 2 ReviewBoard directories (yesterday and today
ReviewBoard-0.9.dev_200811(23|24)-py2.4.egg). So the easy_install
actually installed new one instead of upgrading the old one (even if I
used --upgrade). Now I would have to copy my old setting files to this
new instance to get it working. Is this intended behaviour? Do I have
to do it everytime I upgrade ReviewBoard?

Cheers,
Tom