One question that might be similar to what Chris Clark was asking
about: what is the best way to install rb on a box that has no direct
access to the Internet?  The app has been in such flux that I finally
stopped trying to install it after Django released 1.0, anticipating
your own 1.0 release.  Is there a tarball or anything (or will there
be soon) that I can download in one fell swoop and ftp to my server?