Hi Tomas.

Yeah, it looks like easy_install leaves the old directory behind. I don't
know why. I think it's an issue on their end.

You shouldn't ever deal with the settings file in that directory, though.
The settings.py in there is meant to be untouched. You should only ever
modify conf/settings_local.py in your rb site.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.