Hi Chris.

You sure can. Just check out the SVN tree, modify what you need, and, when
you're ready to install, run:

python setup.py install

There's also a "python setup.py develop" command that sets up the installed
tree to point to your source directory. This is fine for devel purposes, but
if you ever want to move this to a real install, you'll want to delete the
installed directory first, as it might contain some files you don't want.

Actually, I'm not sure if that even works given our directory setup (we're
having to copy everything into a temp "reviewboard" directory and install
based on that). It will once we re-organize the directory structure (after
everyone's off SVN for real installs).

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.