But was it the Makefile or the setup.py method? You'll probably want to try
the new method if possible.

rb-site should maintain the media files appropriately so you don't have this
issue.

I don't really have a Windows install of this to test with yet. If you hit
any bumps along the way and figure it out, let us know so we can put it in
the guide. I can attempt an install on Windows, but I'm about to go on
vacation so it'll be a while.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.