Okay, but I'm still not sure when you say it's for testing whether you mean
with fastcgi or something different. Review Board is not a server, so it
does require an existing web server. We can't really provide anything custom
there, nor would we want to maintain a web server for this project.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.