Hi Russell, this bug was present since the migration to easy_install.
Removing the settings_local from site-packeges helped but not with
upgrade from 27/11. Because if I removed from that one rb-site
complained that the file is missing (even if there still was my
settings_local in {site}/conf dir, I didn't do anything with this
one). Anyway I updated today and the whole problem with settings_local
seems to be fixed, so cheers guys :)