It's hard to say off-hand what this is caused by, but we hit what sounds
like a similar issue in our unit tests before. It should not affect the web
UI, but it might.

What distro are you using? Can you remove the easy_install-provided PIL and
install one from your package manager and try again?

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Gavin M. Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am trying to attach a screenshot/image and I am getting an error back
> saying it's an invalid image.  I've tried a PNG, JPEG and GIF.  I've
> installed the latest nightly of reviewboard using eazy_install and have the
> latest version of PIL.  I've checked the upload directory permissions and
> they look good.  Is this a known issue (that's not in the bug tracker) or
> likely a misconfiguration on my part?
> Regards,
> Gavin

To post to this group, send email to