Review Board only needs one repository per actual repository. Projects in
Subversion exist as subdirectories inside a repository.

So for example, in the case of Review Board, we have one repository pointing
to the Review Board SVN server. Any diffs against Review Board itself is
generated in /trunk/reviewboard, and as such /trunk/reviewboard is used as
the "base diff path" (the path relative to the root of the repository where
the diff was generated). If we posted a change against the website, we'd use
a base diff path of /trunk/website, on the same repository.

Hope that clears things up?

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.