For rb-site manage commands, you need to put a "--" before any parameters
going to "manage". So in your case:

    $ rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard/ index -- --full

If you look in the conf/ directory, you'll see a crontab entry for doing
indexing, and it'll call index correctly.

I'm not sure, though, why just doing a "manage /var/www/reviewboard/ index"
is failing. That certainly shouldn't be happening. I'll look into that.

I'm busy with finishing up a large change for Review Board, but after that
I'm planning to go through and improve the docs in these places so it
references the right commands.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.