Hi Lyndon.

I realized there's a few Review Board e-mails I missed, so sorry for the
really long delay on this. I'm trying to go through some of these now.

The authentication is handled by Django for the most part. I don't know if
Django has a way to specify default groups for users, and I don't believe it
has anything built-in for registration notification. We could probably add
something for these down the line. I suggest filing a feature request for
each of these. I can't say when we'd get to it, given how much is on our
plate, but it's something we'll keep in mind and maybe someone else will be
able to help provide a patch.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.